When I first started this channel with my Banana Bread Recipe, I never thought I would be doing a campaign to try and raise funds to do more with it but here it is. This was a rough shoot done on my phone and edited on iMovie, which is what I use for every video. I haven’t had much experience with anything else you just kind of use what is available. Bottom line, I had a lot of fun shooting and editing, so much that I was hooked in an instant.
There has been a lot of lulls between videos, mostly because of the offshore work. Cooking on a boat takes up 12 hours a day and the internet is not exactly video friendly. So in my time off I would have get as many done as possible which was not a lot sometimes. Anyway I’m going to keep going and build on my channel and hopefully soon have a cooking show to reach more people who can enjoy my recipes.
Here is the Fresh Banana Bread Recipe it makes one loaf.
- 1 2/3 cups of flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp greek yogurt (or regular)
- 3 mashed bananas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour one loaf pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt then set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together eggs and sugar well. It will be thick and light in colour. You can use a stand mixer, hand beater or whisk.
- Add oil to the eggs and sugar while whisking, then add the vanilla, bananas and yogurt.
- Fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture until well mixed.
- Pour that into your greased bread pan and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy.
Click on the link to get a copy of my digital cookbook it’s $5 and will help me to make my cooking show a reality. It has links to videos and help when you need it.